Obama policy prioritizes First Nations' languages

Fri Oct 24 21:28:32 UTC 2008

I am not sure how it might help but I have a page on change.org, an advocacy
centered social network.  It went through an overhaul recently so I am hoping
to take advantage of this for language advocacy and even some fund raising.
But it is a long shot at the moment, other than direct lobbying and the
like.
More awareness networking than anything for us little people.
Phil Cash Cash
UofA
Quoting Natasha L Warner :