seal meat

Christopher Doty suomichris at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 8 21:47:44 UTC 2008

Not to mention the fact that, even with a Yup'ik grandmother who can't
speak English and only goes to the store periodically, one could still
have no identification with her, have never met her, and never
mentioned that they were Native until their spouse got into
politics....  Still, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt in
claiming his heritage (which still doesn't necessarily speak to his
wife's politics).

Does anyone have any insight on Palin's Native hunting/fishing
opinions?  She is quite the sportswoman herself, but I can't decide if
I think that means she would be pro or anti Native rights...

Chris