Language Revitalisation & Maintenance @ CybErg 2008

Donald Z. Osborn dzo at BISHARAT.NET
Sat Sep 20 15:50:59 UTC 2008

FYI, the Fifth International Cyberspace Conference on Ergonomics
(CybErg 2008) has a track on Language Revitalisation and Maintenance,
and online participation.

----- Forwarded message from Dr. Alvin W. Yeo -----

Hi all:

This is to inform you that Registration is now open for CybErg 2008.

There is a track on Language Revitalisation and Maintenance and trust
you will be able to read the papers and contribute to the discussion.

To register, please go to www.cyberg2008.org/e-registration.

FYI, we have decided to make it free to encourage participation

More information on the conference is on www.cyberg2008.org

Many thanks all :-)

Cheers
Alvin

PS Feel free to email to those whom you believe have interest in this
area as well as the following tracks:

*CHILDREN & ERGONOMICS        *

*ISSUES IN COGNITIVE ERGONOMICS*

*DESIGN IN AN ELECTRONIC WORLD*

*DESIGN & USABILITY*

*THEORETICAL ISSUES IN ERGONOMICS*

*ERGONOMICS FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES*

*DESIGNING FOR EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENTS*

*SPECIAL TRACK: HCI IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES*

*SPECIAL TRACK: DESIGN IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES*

*SPECIAL TRACK: ICTS IN PRESERVATION OF LANGUAGES*

SPECIAL TRACT: ICTS in RURAL DEVELOPMENT

--
Assoc. Professor Dr. Alvin W. Yeo
Faculty of Computer Science and

Consider participating in the Fifth International Cyberspace Conference on
Ergonomics (http://www.cyberg2008.org)

----- End forwarded message -----