Bible Translations Save Cultures, Spark Koran Translations in Post-Soviet (fwd link)

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Sun Sep 28 14:55:54 UTC 2008

Bill's idea is not too far fetched.  I had a conversation with an
elder regarding the translation the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights (1948) into Nez Perce but unfortunately as is often the case
this elder passed on.

l8ter, Phil