Finding Our Talk newspaper article in The National Post

Paul M Rickard okimah at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 1 19:48:04 UTC 2009

Hi All

You may want to pick up today's The National Post for an article on
the premiere of Finding Our Talk on APTN.  On you can read it on line:

http://www.nationalpost.com/todays-paper/story.html?id=1449710

Please forward....

Finding Our Talk: In a world of dying tongues, one show tries to ...
What I've found from the work I've done is a lot of the people
working on aboriginal languages tend to be the older generation. I
look at myself; it wasn't until I was 19 or 20 that I got interested
in my language and culture. ...
NPL Arts top stories - http://www.nationalpost.com/arts/17103.rss?
type=rss

Paul M Rickard