voice recorder

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Thu Apr 16 16:04:20 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jimrem at aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:44:28 EDT
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Fwd: Re: [ILAT] voice recorder
To: djh514 at york.ac.uk

>>Rolland Nadjiwon has just sent me the following about the  price of Zoom
H4N's. Rolland, I assume it was meant for the whole list;  also, I assume
you are talking about Canadian dollars, given that that's  where you are!

No, the $600 is manufacturer's suggested retail, but  places like Amazon
list it at about half that price.

Jim Rementer

Not to sound ungrateful, but would people please be careful to do the right kind of reply when replying to posts on this list?  When I replied to Paula's e-mail, earlier today, I sent my reply to her personal e-mail address and copied it to the whole list, to signify that it was an e-mail to her principally but that its contents might be of interest to the rest of the list.  Since then, I have received four or five e-mails which were clearly directed at the whole list - not at me, since they answered questions I hadn't personally asked - but which had been sent just to me!  I have forwarded them to the list immediately.  But we should remember that 'Reply All' isn't always a bad thing, even if it sometimes is!

All the best, and please do keep the posts up -

Damien Hall