Release of ACORNS language revitalization software

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 28 17:12:48 UTC 2009

Wow! Thats pretty cool. Id like to follow up with you about computing
and languages. I am secwepemc and an heading a Linux based
localization effort to develop a Secwepemc OS. So far I have developed
keyboards based on those at languagegeek and an working on packaging a
spellchecker.

These spellcheckers would also work with Mozilla Firefox and OpenOffice.

Great work I look forward to playing with ACORN

--
Sent from my mobile device

Neskie Manuel
Secwepemc Radio 91.1 FM