Indian Education Conference

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Mon Dec 7 20:37:10 UTC 2009

Our theme this year is Saving Our Language-Saving Our Culture.  (you
can get more info at www.cieda.org)

I am asking one person from the Northern, Central, and Southern
California to participate as Co-Keynotes.  Additionally, there is a
two hour language forum that would allow for a more in depth
discussion about the work and the general progress that Tribes are
making. There will also be a brief question and answer period to allow
the audience to get additional info.  Do you have any suggestions on
people I should invite to be on this Forum Panel?