recording sound through web

Gabriele Schwiertz gabrielemueller at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 17 17:00:14 UTC 2009

Dear Claire,

people at the university of Munich are doing this kind of thing, I have
not used the system yet, so I don't know how well it actually works for
doing fieldwork.

e. g.:
http://www.eurasip.org/Proceedings/Ext/SPECOM2006/papers/003.pdf

Then there is this learning/language-lab platform, that might be able to
do what you want as well, again I have no experience with this:

http://www.sanako.com/Products/Language_Learning/SANAKO_Study_1200.iw3

Great question, this is something we were thinking about setting up as
well, but haven't started yet...

Best,

Gabriele

--
Gabriele Schwiertz
Institut für Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft