Facebook no friend to American Indian names (fwd link)

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 5 06:59:15 UTC 2009

That's so odd, my friend and I were just talking about this about her friend
in Alberta that had the same thing happen to him.  Maybe we should start a
facebook group?!?!??!

--
Neskie Manuel
Secwepemc Radio 91.1 FM