8 states

Richard LaFortune anguksuar at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 1 17:48:53 UTC 2009

"I received a  request for information about "active
language instruction programs" functioning in the
following 8 states- (I was given no further
description about what precisely that means, or any
detailed parameters about the query, sorry)."