Native Resolution (fwd link)

Tue Jan 13 17:30:55 UTC 2009

This is an interesting article.  I recommend it as a read since it appears to
be written from an industry perspective (rather than it trying to sell you
something).  It describes and gives several links to the most current work
being done to create native content in virtual environments.
l8ter,
Phil
Quoting phil cash cash :

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/issues/issue_184/5652-Native-Resolution