Help for Mayan speaker

Jacqueline Rubino digjacqueline at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 26 06:22:43 UTC 2009

See if you can find Gary Bevington. Last I knew he lived in Missoula, Montana. I don't know where he is now, but he is  a retired professor from a college in Chicago, who I took a Lakota seminar from in my studies at the University of Montana (he was a guest/retired prof). He has spent lots of time studying Mayan while living in S Mexico, and wrote a beginner's guide to the Mayan language in that area, it is published somewhere out there.

Good luck!

Jacquie