Fwd: 20.697, FYI: Haas Award - Call for Submissions

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Thu Mar 5 19:49:03 UTC 2009

Also from Linguisti List.

The Mary R. Haas Book Award for "for an unpublished manuscript that
makes a significant substantive contribution to our knowledge of
Native American languages" awarded to a junior scholar.

There is no financial stipend, but the winner's manuscript is
eligible to be published by the University of Nebraska press.

See details below.

Elizabeth Pyatt

--
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.