Last (and latest) Siraya update... for now

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Mon May 4 20:23:18 UTC 2009

Thanks for the post. I am very sorry to hear the outcome. There is
nothing more 'insane' than telling a people to their faces they don't
exist or are extinct. It happens to many of our tribes all the time. It
is the 'demented' dream of most colonizers. Really sorry to hear this. I
have followed all your information and many of your people, especially
the elders, remind me very much of some of my relatives. I love them.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon