note from the mg...

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 11 15:38:16 UTC 2009

Hi Phil,
I looked for you at Jane's retirement party -- managed to get there briefly
and it was fun!  Wish I was in the NorthWest though ! I saw Roger Jacobs
briefly at SILS -- and others...
Stacy just got a faculty appt.  Yeah!

You should be next!

Hi to 'Big Al'

Susan

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM, phil cash cash <pasxapu at dakotacom.net>wrote:

> 'í·nim himyú·me ka· lilá·wtiwama,
> (Greetings)
>
> I am still on travel in the Pacific NW for the next week.  Please feel free
> to post news items!  Carry on.
>
> Phil Cash Cash
> ILAT

Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.
(Currently on leave to the National Science Foundation.
E-mail: spenfiel at nsf.gov)

Department of English (Primary)
Faculty affiliate in Linguistics, Language, Reading and Culture,
Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT),
American Indian Language Development Institute (AILDI)
The Southwest Center
University of Arizona,
Tucson, Arizona 85721