article

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sun Nov 8 05:50:18 UTC 2009

Richard...I would really like to use some of your ideas as springboards
in my classes for further discussion. I think you make an important
point with the idea of 'gradual change....' A very important point
tribal/indigenous peoples all over the globe are faced with and must
somehow deal with. I like the identification of your people in your
signature. I guess mine would read something like:

Rolland
Potowatomi - political refugee in Canada :)

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon