U. conference addresses endangered languages (fwd link)

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Fri Nov 13 21:40:08 UTC 2009

Phil...I think it is really great how you keep us informed on these
kinds of issues. You have been doing so for some time now and I wanted
to express my thanks for information which might not otherwise be at my
disposal. Keep up the good work and thank you....

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon