On a new m-novel (fwd link)

Wed Oct 14 18:29:38 UTC 2009

Friday, 9 October 2009

On a new m-novel

A correspondent writes from South Africa's Shuttleworth Foundation to tell me
about the world's first m-novel written in English and isiXhosa (an indigenous
South African language). It's a teen mystery story set in Cape Town about four
graffiti writing friends. You can read it (still evolving) at Kontax on your PC
or a WAP-enabled phone.

Access full blog article below:
http://david-crystal.blogspot.com/2009/10/on-new-m-novel.html

~~~

Not sure how to cite or note blog entries/articles here but I will continue to
follow the news cycle entries I have been posting.  Thanks to Rudy for sharing
the DCBlog entry with me.  Phil