Every G20 Nation wants to be Canada

Jennifer Teeter teeter42 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 18 00:06:09 UTC 2009

Every G20 Nation wants to be Canada

Clip from the end of the article(noted for historical amnesia and
negligence!)

....Just in case that was not enough to persuade doubters, Harper threw in
some more facts about the geographically second-largest nation in the world.

"We also have no history of colonialism. So we have all of the things that
many people admire about the great powers but none of the things that
threaten or bother them," he said.

And his final verdict?

"Canada is big enough to make a difference but not big enough to threaten
anybody. And that is a huge asset if it's properly used."

See whole article here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-G20Pittsburgh/idUSTRE58P05Z20090926