Body Bags Cont'd.

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sun Sep 20 17:24:25 UTC 2009

Megwetch Sohahiyoh...there is a lot of activity being generated in
political circles and within the organizations, councils and
communities. The government is trying a lot of different 'damage
control' The media is not doing much since the original sensational
blurbs...again...thanks for caring.

Many of our people are initially stunned by the incident...it is so
surreal along with the explanations. I think this will not go away easy.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon