handwashing book for children

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Mon Sep 21 15:25:25 UTC 2009

Kweh Susan,
personnally
I think english sub-tiles can be distracting .
( if its necessary, any english I put on the last pages)

if illustrated well, a book should almost tell the story by pictures.
its closer to immersion when the reading actually illuminates the
illustrations.

here are a couple silly pics of  TSI:'NO:MÁ' , my worm book.

ske:noh
Richard