Wade Davis on CBC radio and on tour

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Wed Sep 23 19:15:25 UTC 2009

tizhaméh Leslie,this sounds really excellent.
We've all been hearing the death nell bell about languages disappearing
daily
but hopefully these kind of lecturers and writers can put in clear words for
the rest of the world why this preoccupation with our languages isn't some
sort of infatuation or romance with the past but at its core is really about
the future and survival.

Richard
Wyandotte Oklahoma