Software for creating illustrations or cartoons

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 9 11:51:45 UTC 2010

Hi Terry and ILATers,

There was recently a discussion about animations on the RNLD list. The
recommendations have been posted on the RNLD web site on the FAQs page
here<http://www.rnld.org/node/74>,
and some of that information might be useful to you.

Jack Martin's Language Nest <http://languagenest.blogspot.com/> blog has a
post on "Drawing with Bamboo Fun" (scroll down to the July 4, 2009 entry),
which might be closer to your needs.

cheers,
Margaret

Date:    Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:32:55 -0700
From:    Terry Klokeid <klokeid at UVIC.CA>
Subject: Software for creating illustrations or cartoons

In a language textbook I am writing, I would like to include =
illustrative cartoons.  Would anyone have recommendations for suitable =
software for creating such cartoons?

I am currently using recent vintage iMac and MacBook Pro computers with =
OS 10.6.3 and (via Parallels) Windows XP.

--
Margaret Florey
Consultant linguist

Email: Margaret.Florey at gmail.com