Social media and language education webinar, April 28

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Fri Apr 16 02:25:04 UTC 2010

Ayukii.

I just came across this announcement for an online conference/webinar
on language education, Web 2.0 and social media (with a focus on
Europe).  It will take place on April 28th in Finland. Registration is
free, and there is also a discussion list associated with the
conference.  Since many of you are actively using these technologies
for language education, I though you might want to listen in on the
webinar or join the discussion forum.

http://www.elearningeuropa.info/main/index.php?page=fix&id=42

Ruth Rouvier
Language Program Coordinator