FW: Latest book out, and on the web as e-book

Jon Allan Reyhner Jon.Reyhner at NAU.EDU
Fri Apr 30 16:13:42 UTC 2010

List Members:

I think many of you would be interested in Dr. Skutnabb-Kangas's new book mentioned below that is available on-line.

Jon Reyhner
Professor of Bilingual Multicultural Education
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, Arizona
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jar/
From: Tove Skutnabb-Kangas [skutnabbkangas at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:17 AM
To: Tove
Subject: Latest book out, and on the web as e-book

Dear friends, I just wanted to tell you that Rob Dunbar's and my book "Indigenous Children’s Education as Linguistic Genocide and a Crime Against Humanity? A Global View" is out, and can also be read (free of charge!) as an e-book. See below. If you think it is appropriate, please spread the word - I am sure there are many people who might need it but would not have the money in any case to buy it...

Dr Tove Skutnabb-Kangas
email:SkutnabbKangas followed by @gmail.com<http://gmail.com>; home page:
www.tove-skutnabb-kangas.org<http://www.tove-skutnabb-kangas.org>
NEW BOOK: Skutnabb-Kangas, Tove and Dunbar, Robert. (2010). Indigenous Children’s Education as Linguistic Genocide and a Crime Against Humanity? A Global View (Gáldu, Resource Centre for the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, www.galdu.org<http://www.galdu.org>). Read it at http://www.e-pages.dk/grusweb/55/
BOOKS IN 2009: Multilingual Education for Social Justice: Globalising the Local; short URL http://uri.fi/EO/; Multilingual Matters' version Social Justice through Multilingual Education; http://tiny.cc/6eRkp.