Jaqaru is legal

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 16 16:48:43 UTC 2010

Taanshi, MJ,

What amazing and exciting news!   Yes, it is those like you who continue in
spite of monumental obstacles and apathetic indifference to press forward
with the hope of seeing our languages once again out in the everyday sphere
of life-- "out in the air"-- where they belong....

Kihchi-maarsii chi-kii-atoshkeeyen!  Kihchi-keekway ooma!  Thank-you for
your work!  It is a great thing!

Eekoshi.
Heather