Cell Phones Adapted for Sign Language Will Have Clearer, Faster Video (fwd link)

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Tue Aug 24 17:14:58 UTC 2010

  Phillip...thanks so much for all the great postings. I receive
comments from re-posts on how informative they are to educators and
indigenous people. Keep up the good work.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is
the mind of the oppressed."