Does Your Language Shape How You Think?

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Mon Aug 30 14:19:45 UTC 2010

Thanks Dave,
great article, love this stuff! .... it makes me ask some "different"
questions.
Makes me want to analyze the analyzers, probe the probers, to study the
 studiers,.
*
*
*- what is it that makes certain people groups analyze other people groups?*

*- why is it NOT important for some people groups to analyze other people
groups? *
*
*
*- has there been a specific anthropological study on anthropologists?*

- *is it a cultural motivated desire to find patterns and to comprehend
everything that exists?*

*-why do some cultural groups seem free from a desire to understand
everything in the universe?*

- *is continual knowledge harvesting a lingering desire of conquest or is it
preeminent curiosity?*
*
*
*