Fwd: Field recording and obtrusiveness on VAR-L

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Tue Aug 31 09:24:36 UTC 2010

I'm forwarding (below) a thread on the issue of obtrusiveness of
microphones and recorders which we had yesterday on the Variationist List -
I saw the thread on ILAT and thought variationist sociolinguists might also
find it interesting.

You can follow the thread (if it has any more posts) at

http://j.mp/VAR-L

and I also encourage anyone interested to join the Variationist List! I
know there's (at least?) one person (apart from me) on both lists.

Damien

--
Damien Hall

University of York
Department of Language and Linguistic Science
Heslington
YORK
YO10 5DD
UK