Technology survey

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 4 14:41:41 UTC 2010

Good work, Shannon --
I'd be happy to take a look --

Susan

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 8:34 AM, s.t. bischoff <bischoff.st at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If you all recall, we had a discussion in November(?) about technology use
> and indigenous languages. I promised to collect questions and put together a
> survey by the end of January. Well it's February and the survey is almost
> complete. I'm looking for volunteers who might be willing to take a look at
> the survey before it is  posted online. I'd like to get some feedback on
> things like the clarity of questions for example, and any other thoughts
> folks might have. The survey will be available in Spanish and English, and
> we hope to have it online by March at the latest. So if anyone has the
> interest in reading the Spanish version that would be helpful as well. We
> are in the process of creating a webpage where the survey can be accessed,
> and intend to post all the raw data there as well as it comes in.
>
> Thanks,
> Shannon

Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.
(Currently on leave to the National Science Foundation.
E-mail: spenfiel at nsf.gov
Phone at NSF: 703-292-4535)

Department of English (Primary)
Faculty affiliate in Linguistics, Language, Reading and Culture,
Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT),
American Indian Language Development Institute (AILDI)
The Southwest Center
University of Arizona,
Tucson, Arizona 85721