CuPED: latest version and users' manual

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 5 12:55:46 UTC 2010

This is welcome news!  Andrea's materials on ELAN were a big hit at InField
(which is coming up again at Oregon this summer!)

Thanks to both Andrea and Chris for this very helpful work!

Susan

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Andrea L. Berez <andrea.berez at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> This is to let you know that the latest version of CuPED (0.3.14) is now
> available. CuPED (Customizable Presentation of ELAN Documents) is a free
> tool that allows easy conversion of ELAN audio and video annotations into
> user-friendly HTML. The latest version fixes some bugs and brings all the
> underlying components up to date.
>
> We also (finally!) have a draft of a users' manual available. The manual,
> CuPED for Windows and Mac, the source code, and examples of CuPED in use can
> all be downloaded from Chris Cox's website at
>
> http://sweet.artsrn.ualberta.ca/cdcox/cuped/
>

> Both CuPED and the manual are under development, and we openly welcome
> suggestions, comments, and bug reports.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Andrea Berez and Christopher Cox
> -----------------------------
> Andrea L. Berez
> PhD candidate, Dept. of Linguistics
> University of California, Santa Barbara
> http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~aberez/

Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.
(Currently on leave to the National Science Foundation.
E-mail: spenfiel at nsf.gov
Phone at NSF: 703-292-4535)

Department of English (Primary)
Faculty affiliate in Linguistics, Language, Reading and Culture,
Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT),
American Indian Language Development Institute (AILDI)
The Southwest Center
University of Arizona,
Tucson, Arizona 85721