Question re copying cassette tapes

Andrea L. Berez andrea.berez at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 11 18:19:53 UTC 2010

The lengthy and very serious discussion of longterm sustainability of
digital media aside...

If you're just asking about playback, I was surprised to find that regular
CD-Rs didn't play in some older CD players, and that I did in fact need
"music CDs" to share recordings with folks who just wanted something to
listen to in the kitchen, in the car, etc...

~Andrea
Andrea L. Berez
PhD candidate, Dept. of Linguistics
University of California, Santa Barbara