Making technology speak your language (fwd link)

Te Taka Keegan tetaka at CS.WAIKATO.AC.NZ
Tue Feb 23 22:04:09 UTC 2010

I'd be really interested to hear about the "war" Google and Microsoft are
waging against the presence of languages on the Internet. Any chance you can
summarise what was said?

Thanks heaps

Te Taka Keegan

--
nāku noa nei, nā

Te Taka

Te Taka Keegan, PhD

Pukenga Matua   [Senior Lecturer]
Tari Rorohiko       [Computer Science Dept]
Whare Wananga o Waikato [University of Waikato]
Waea:  (07) 838 4420    Ph: (07) 838 4420
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~tetaka