Facebook and social media

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Jan 26 00:22:53 UTC 2010

One very good possibility for creating an advocacy network is to adapt
Ning, a freely available social networking platform.  This would take
some minor effort and commitment from somebody (a grad student, a
language advocate, or tribal member/community) but it would be nice to
have a more in-depth social advocacy-based networking in one form or
another!

ILAT could become ILAN (Indigenous Languages Advocacy Network)...

;-)

Phil Cash Cash (Cayuse/Nez Perce)
ILAT mg, UofA