Sharing information on Facebook

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 26 07:11:29 UTC 2010

Hi ILAT list-ers,

Facebook, Twitter, etc. in promoting language initiatives or announcements,
I thought I'd let you know about the Resource Network for Linguistic
Diversity. We have a Facebook Group at <
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=259697359829> that is used
to share resources for endangered languages. Our web site at <www.rnld.org>
has many different kinds of resources, including grants, training programs,
links to other blogs (including ILAT), language documentation technology and
strategies for language maintenance. RNLD also has a mailing list to which
you can post queries or share information. I hope you'll visit us!

all the best,

Margaret

--
Margaret Florey