Outrage at call to remove Anda man tribe ’sc hildren - 1 July, 2010

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Fri Jul 2 17:43:31 UTC 2010

You're welcome Richard...I been getting my insider from there for some
time now...makes me look good, eh...lol. It comes into my email after
subscribing...

Your mentioning /*'cousin' */is pretty interesting/* */since Jimmy and I
had some conversations around the subject last week, I think, and how
our relationships are defined beyond bloodlines and genetic relations.
Very different than the confinements of Canadian or American birth
registrations...very interesting....
-------

wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory…