Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sat Jul 3 17:34:27 UTC 2010

Good to hear cyber cousin! That is a good site. I'm looking for one with
only good news...lol...I even 'kliked' my heels three times...

For this elist, I think it is just great, great to see you respond in
your primary language and an incidental translation into English...love
it. I am not capable in our language but we don't use it either. An
grandfather, gone now, told us. If the creator put it here for us to use
and we don't use it, it will go back and we will lose it.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory…