Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 6 01:28:18 UTC 2010

Taanshi.

Wahwaa!  Tapwee lii boñ nistwer.  Kihchi-maarsii!    Wow!  Some really
wonderful stories.  Thank-you very much!

I remember having to write "my own cosmology" for a course I did at UBC some
years ago....  The images that came to my mind were of spirals within
spirals and multiple "returns to origin"....  It was nothing like what I had
been taught in the course (Geophysics/Astrophysics)!   LOL!   Anyhow,  I
continue to ponder the images ever since....

Kihchi-maarsii por tii parol!   Thank-you for your words!

Eekoshi.  That's it.
Heather Souter