Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Tue Jul 6 04:16:14 UTC 2010

Thanks Richard...that would be great...to receive your writings. I have
no idea what the course will be by the time it is finished but with so
many ideas to bring forward and the ideas the students will input, the
course should finish but not end...kinda spiral like.

The image is great and takes me to images of Uroborus. Interesting also
how the image clearly shows what is outside the spiral is also the
spiral...a bit of shameless self promotion here...the first poem in my
book of poems, 'seven deer dancing' reads as follows:

*oscillations*

you must sleep
you must dream

your dreaming
must dream me
or i cannot dream you
into my dream

breathing--

in and out
     motionless
under archaic lapis

in and out
     like a bronze man breathing
his azury breath
at the azury centre of time
released from all destructions—

   "what does all this have to do with technology? I wanna hear about
the latest electronic gagets! not spirals!" I think it all indicates so
clearly how extremely far technology has still to come... Stephen
Hawking, in my very bad paraphrase, suggests physics, science,
technology can take us only to the 'event'. Gods must take you beyond.
Not to be blasphemous or initiate aggression, I have always believed
poets and artists can also take you beyond where science cannot go...

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory…