Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Tue Jul 6 05:24:45 UTC 2010

'...nibbling bits with foreign feeling teeth.', '...average smart
guys....' I love it.

'...a good marriage guarantees a good sobering encounter with
humility....' My wife went to visit her sister last Wednesday. I called
to ask how she was doing. My wife was resting so her sister got the
phone. I asked her to tell my wife I had called. Her sister called back
to let me know she told my wife, 'Rolland called while you were
resting.' and my wife said, '...who....' She isn't even owl clan!!!!