Words for 'canoe' point to long-lost family ties (fwd link)

Bruce Mannheim mannheim at UMICH.EDU
Fri Jul 9 22:14:27 UTC 2010

It can be ordered from the Department of Anthropology, University of
Alaska-Fairbanks, at the following website:

http://www.uaf.edu/anthro/apua/

Qusqumanta ñapasaykichis

--

Bruce Mannheim