Words for 'canoe' point to long-lost family ties (fwd link)

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Wed Jul 14 18:14:09 UTC 2010

Yeah..I saw that one...I guess we all migrated from the same place too
since we all have the same word for 'baloney'...even if some spell it
differently and pronounce it strangely, that still does not deny that we
all come from the same 'baloney' roots...eh....brothers and sisters....

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory…