Fonts

Maxine Rose Baptiste mrb1 at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Mar 1 06:10:09 UTC 2010

Hi, I have a question about Tavultesoft keyboards and fonts. For our
language, we have had various fonts that we have used over the years as well
as with the various operating systems that have been a part of Microsoft,
BaskerPhon for Word 97, Windows 2000, PhGothic for Windows 2000 and 2003,
and most recently Unicode. Unicode is temperamental in Windows 2007 and 2010
Beta. Unfortunately we have not been able to keep up with the changing
technology as we still have some language teachers working with Windows
2000/2003 and we still have files in BaskerPhon, PhGothic and now Unicode.
My question is how can we access these older files, or build a macro that
enables these older files to be transferred to Unicode and is there any way
we can have these fonts work with Windows 2007/2010? I am not a techy, just
trying to access the older files that were made in 2002, 2003 and 2004.
Thanks for any help, Maxine