US Seventh Cavalry air division attempt landing on Wounded Knee Sacred Burial grounds

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Wed May 12 20:39:03 UTC 2010

Thanks Mona,
great!  look forward to meeting you as well.
it should be a great time!
actually ...I'm tryin not to think about it too much
i don't want to get all nervous *toooo* early!

Richard Zane Smith
Wyandotte, Ok