Endangered Languages and Dictionaries Survey (language)

sree ganesh sganeshhcu at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 25 20:35:02 UTC 2010

Hi,
              I have prepared a English - Telugu dictionary, (Telugu is a
Dravidian language). It is a corpus based dictionary. I would like to know,
how can i publish that dictionary.
Thnaks
Sri.

--