Community Language Survey

Linn, Mary S. mslinn at OU.EDU
Fri Nov 5 22:31:52 UTC 2010

Andre,

Keren Rice and I taught a class at In-Field 2010 on community language surveys. The In-Field website has posted our syllabus, course notes, a bibliography on surveys, and quite a few surveys and survey reports from all over that we put together for this class. We were hoping that it would serve as a resource for others who may be starting to do a survey.

Go to the In-Field workshop page:   http://logos.uoregon.edu/infield2010/workshops/index.php
and then scroll down the page to 16. Survey Methods. Click on that and you will get to all the material.

I recommend that everyone look around at the wonderful and helpful materials posted for all the workshops. It is a great resource.

Hope this helps, and feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way.

Mary Linn

Sent from my iPhone