WeSay: software that helps people to build a dictionary

FMLRP ftmojavelanguagerecovery at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 15 15:31:40 UTC 2010

Dear Dave,

Are there any workshop notes or links available? We at Fort Mojave are exploring the possibility of online or digital dictionaries for our community. It would be great to have some of the information that was covered there.

Natalie Diaz

Sent from my iPhone