Top school makes te reo compulsory

Keola Donaghy donaghy at HAWAII.EDU
Thu Nov 18 20:36:59 UTC 2010

Aloha kākou, I thought that the timing of this article was interesting given our previous discussion:

"Te reo Maori is finding a home in one of the country's most prestigious schools. Earlier this year, exclusive Auckland private school King's College made te reo Maori a compulsory subject for all Year Nine students."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10685323

Keola

Ka Haka 'Ula O Ke'elikolani             keola at leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu