Questions regarding Facebook and language revitalization efforts

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 27 07:42:55 UTC 2010

Weytk Aliana,

I think you should check out the Inupiaq word of the day.  I think it has
been posted it on here before.

I don't know how many people know this but you can translate the Facebook
application itself.:

http://www.facebook.com/translations/

I know that the Cherokee Nation is working on localizing and translating
Facebook into their language.  To translate facebook you need to first have
it listed as an option on their.  We don't have it for Secwepemctsín, so I
just wrote a browser add on that seems to work well:

https://github.com/neskie/secwepemc-facebook

Now I remember what phone is in Secwepemctsín